Saturday 16 January 2010

I'm back....

The world of blogging can be quite dangerous. Sometimes it feels great to be creative and to write my thoughts and opinions. Then there are times when it becomes almost like an addiction.

My worst blogging experience happened a few months ago when I received some incredibly nasty e-mails from a certain media individual that will remain nameless. A person that can only be described as 'living in fantasy world'. This was a time when I questioned whether I wanted to continue writing. To be fair, that was also a time when I was going through a whole heap of personal problems. I'm sure that had I been stronger, I would have probably ignored it and laughed it off.

Thankfully, I am in a very different place at the moment. So I've decided that creating this new blog might be a fun thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment