Sunday 9 January 2011

Idiot: Kenneth Tong

I didn't want to get involved in the Kenneth Tong debacle but I can't help myself.  I don't know much about the poor excuse for a man and I'm not about to put in more time researching him. 

Kenneth Tong has has become 'relatively' famous recently for his Twitter posts promoting what he describes as 'managed anorexia'.  He has allegedly developed a product, a diet pill , though who knows whether it will actually surface because it's clear that this man has 'issues'.

It's insulting stuff.  He addresses his readers in a frightening way.  A manner that actually may suggest that he has mental health issues.   I'll give you an example: "Don't listen to your family. They're lying to you. You are not beautiful. You eat too much. Stop. You need to be skinny. You deserve it." 

What is he trying to achieve? It's not clear.  Fame, most probably - but this kind of fame comes with a price.  The price being universal hatred for irresponsible behaviour - and mass pity.   Sad, isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment