Thursday 2 June 2011

Nicola Roberts - Beat Of My Drum

Nicola Roberts has often been described as the least popular member of Girls Aloud, but I've never seen any evidence to prove that.  Infact, I'm always reading highly positive things about her.  She has been quietly building a fanbase in her own right. She's striking in appearance and has become as bit of fashionista since the Girls Aloud fanfare died down.  She has her own cosmestics range and she's been busily working on her debut solo album.  The first single is called 'Beat Of My Drum' and it's certainly not what most people were expecting.  Listen to the Soudcloud clip:
http://soundcloud.com/paganpoet/beat-of-my-drum-nicola


It's quite a hard electronic sound and the chorus is a bit like a playground chant.  However, it works - and it's really making me excited about the forthcoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment