Monday 7 November 2011

Poptweetz recommends: Amazon Kindle

Books are so last season, the Kindle is the way forward

When I'm on holiday, lounging on a ....lounger (awkward choice of word) and reading a book, I often get frustrated that I can't turn a page easily whilst holding a cocktail in the other hand.  It's a problem that has existed since the very beginning of time (who writes this crap? Oh. It's me).

That problem and others (such as having to pack an entire library for a 2 week trip) can be easily avoided by buying an e-reader such as Amazon's Kindle.

My boyfriend owns a Kindle.  I bought it for him because he was driving me insane with his loud 'page turning' antics which are not appropriate when I'm trying to get my beauty sleep.

There is a new version which is out now, click here to order.  It's smaller and lighter and it can also make you a 3 course meal on those nights when you can't be bothered to cook (that last part is blatantly incorrect).

The Kindle holds 1,400 books.  Remember how you felt when you got your first ipod?  You get that same joyous feeling with a Kindle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment