Thursday 21 October 2010

Nigela Lawson - secret excerpts from her forthcoming book

I've been lucky enough to be given a copy of a manuscript for Nigela Lawson's next book. In the book she writes about her life, career..and of course there are lots of fabulous new recipies from the kitchen temptress.

Nigela's publishers have given me permission to publish some choice excerpts from the future best selling book.



"Being a foody superstar can be exhausting. I'm often invited to other celebrity chefs homes for parties, book launches or bare knuckle fights with Delia Smith. When I arrive home late at night, exhausted and lacking in 'sexual' energy, I'm usually desperate for some comfort food like my Easy Thai Soup which can be made in minutes....."

Easy Thai Soup
This recipe is completely effortless and delicious.

1. First open a bottle of expensive wine and pour half of it into a large wine glass.
2. Ask a member of your staff to make a large bowl of Thai Soup.
3. Thumb through various food magazines whilst drinking the wine.
4. Tear up press photos of Jamie Oliver because it's funny.
5. Ta da! Soup Ready. Delicious!

I think you'll agree that the book will be a huge success.

Next week Nigela writes about her frequent nightly trips to the fridge, and why she likes to store chocolate bars in her underwear for emergencies.



(The above Nigela story may not be entirely true. Infact it isn't true. Infact I made it up. Don't hate me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment