Thursday 18 November 2010

Poptweetz Zero of 2010 No9 - Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton is perhaps the worlds most famous blogger.  He's created a hugely successful career by making fun of celebrities and posting photos with the words 'Slut' written across them.

I'm a blogger. I'm not on here for the money or fame. There is something about Perez which is difficult to understand.  For years he has condemned celebrities by criticising their appearance and work - whilst avoiding the fact that he 'was' an overweight, unattractive man with a fetish for loud and ugly clothing.  In essence, he was everything he claimed to hate. 

Occasionally I will make a catty comment about people - but I've never lived up to the level of hypocrisy that Perez has.  He claims to have changed his ways recently.  He made an appearance on Ellen's chat show to confirm this.  I'm not convinced it will last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment