Tuesday 15 February 2011

The Brit's - my choices

Who do you think deserves to win an award tonight?

Cheryl Cole has had yet another fantastic year, but is she likley to win the Best British Female category?  I think this award could well go to Ellie Goulding, as she has been a firm favourite with music fans and critics alike.

Best British Male is likely to go Tinie Tempah or Plan B.  It's hard to choose as they are both great artists in their own right.

The British Breakthrough Act category is an interesting mix of artists - but I have a feeling that Mumford & Sons will win after a fantastic year.

I have no idea who will win the best British Single, as it is based on the votes from the general public.  I want Florence to win, but I think Matt Cardle might swing it.

Take That could walk away with the best British Group award.  Robbie William's return has not affected the lads success as their current album sold by the bucket load.

The Mastercard British Album of the Year is likely to go to Mumford & Sons.

Eminem would be my guess for International Male Solo Artist.  He's not gay enough for me, but some people like him.

I would love for Kylie Minogue to win the International Female Solo Artist - but it will ultimately go to either Rihanna or Katy Perry.

International Breakthrough Act is a hard one to suss.  I can't imagine the Glee Cast will win.  Perhaps Bruno Mars?  International Group - I'd like The Script to walk away with the award.  International Album - Cee Lo Green gets my vote.  British Producer - Stuart Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment