Friday 17 June 2011

Poptweetz loves: True Blood

I was told about the successful TV series, True Blood, by a friend who suggested that I watch it whilst recovering from an operation.  I knew that I was going to be bored out of my brain and so I was grateful for any ideas of things to do from friends.  It was whilst watching the first episode that I knew that there was the beginnings of an obsession. 


Season 4 starts its US run this month and it's already causing quite a stir from fans.  The release of an 8 minute preview video for the first episode of the season sets the tone.  However there has also been a selection of other previews that give us more clues what to expect.  I believe that witches play a big part in this series.  I'm very impatient as it can't come sooner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment