Sunday 17 January 2010

Taping it....

I love our Hard Drive recorder for our TV. It's a fantastic piece of tech - but I still keeping refering to it as taping programmes, despite there being no actual tape involved. No matter how many times I tell myself this, I still can resist saying it.

My friend Neil is a real techie. His idea of heaven is to spend hours in Maplin browsing through the various electronic gadgets. Now that I'm 36, I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to Lakeland (http://www.lakeland.co.uk/) to browse through the hundreds of useful and completely useless items. It's become another of my obsessions.

Sometimes I feel terribly old - but thankfully when I look at most of my peers I'm reminded of how youthful and fabulous I actually am, despite my Lakeland issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment