Wednesday 22 September 2010

It's been a long time....

Well. It's been a long time since my last blog post. You may be asking yourself "What's he been up to?" Well, I've been busy as you might expect. I've stayed in a fantastic beachside apartment in Devon. I've recovered from an operation. I've been concentrating on work - which has been difficult due to a vast number of business changes and lost opportunities. It's been difficult but music has helped - it's my therapy.

If you follow my Twitter account, you will probably be aware of new obsession with the band 'Hurts' (see photo). Not only do I love their moody electronic pop songs, I also completely adore their styling. I'm not sure who has marketed them, but well done (whoever you are?).

Don't ask me why?, but I kind of hope they are both gays. It may have something to do with my twisted fantasy where both members are my boyfriends (*apologies to my current boyfriend of the last 6 years*).

I've also developed a mini obsession with Charity Shop window displays. My local 'Help The Aged' has a rather fetching display which always make me chuckle. Picture this - there is a large floral sofa in the window. An awkward female dummy (legs wide open) is perched on the sofa, she (ahem) is wearing a hideous (but equally 'amazing') 'pant / boiler suit' - she is also wearing a disco-style comedy blonde wig that was perhaps previously worn by the crazy lycra-clad dancer from 'Hitman & Her' back in 1989. If that doesn't make you want to go in and purchase something, I don't know what will.


No comments:

Post a Comment