Monday 25 October 2010

Nadine Coyle - Insatiable

Keeping on the topic of Girl's Aloud members. Nadine Coyle has been working on her solo album for something like 2 years. You would hope that the album is going to be a stonker after working on it for so long. I do hope so.

I prefer 'Insatiable' to Cheryl Cole's efforts, but there is no denying that it is also a little bland. The sound is dated but maybe that was the point (he hopes!). I'm not very good at predicting these things but I don't think that 'Insatiable' will be a huge hit for Nadine. Unfortunately from what I've read, music journo's are saying that the album tracks are on a similar plain.

I don't want to judge the album until I heard it myself but Nadine will have to release a brilliant follow up single - otherwise this project will possibly destroy her solo career, which will be very sad. Nadine has a fantastic voice. She gets such bad press but I try not to believe everything you read, and so should you!

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for Nadine - and I'm also doing the same in hope for a brand new Girls Aloud album. Purrrlease.

No comments:

Post a Comment